User authentication for the Forestry TEP platform is managed by ESA EOIAM authentication infrastructure. This is how you can get started.
Registration and login
- Register an ESA EOIAM account. After registration, you will receive an email that provides you with a link that you will need to follow to complete the registration process.
- Login with your EO-EOIAM account using your email address the user name, and you will be redirected to the APP.
New users will automatically enter into a 30-day free trial package. Upon depletion of the free trial package, a user needs to subscribe to one of the offered packages to continue using the platform. Learn about the contents and difference of the various packages.
User Manual is available as a PDF document. For advanced usage, see REST API.
We organize advanced trainings and focused Forestry TEP introductions. Please contact us and we can design together a training session suited for your needs.
Check out the basic training videos first to get started (videos open in You Tube):
- What is Forestry TEP? (2:39)
- How can I start using the platform? (3:54)
- What does the platform look like? (3:28)
- How can I search images and create databaskets? (3:36)
- How can I run services? (2:30)
- How can I view and analyse results using the GUI applications? (3:25)
For advanced usage, guidance concerning the REST API, templated service parameters and systematic processing is available.