Welcome to Forestry TEP
- NEWS 2 April: Platform release v2.7.2 - includes e.g. return of service default parameters.
- NEWS 29 March: An updated User Manual is now available as a pdf document! (6 Mb)
- Platform updates in March provided new features: see the release notes for v2.6 and v2.7.
- Since 28 January, Forestry TEP is deployed on a brand new infrastructure at CREODIAS!
Forestry Thematic Exploitation Platform (Forestry TEP) enables commercial, governmental and research users in the forestry sector globally to efficiently access satellite data based processing services and tools for generating value-added forest information products. Via the platform, the users can also create and share their own processing services, tools and generated products. Forestry TEP is welcoming new users! You can obtain an ESA EO SSO user account and head over to the platform. You can also consult the user manual, ask a question at the forum, or contact us directly to get some more information.
- vtt-admin, 16 March 2019
- RenneTergujeff, 28 January 2019
- RenneTergujeff, 30 November 2018
- TuomasHame, 06 September 2018
Listed below are recent and forthcoming events with F-TEP contribution or presence. See the full listing of events for more!
|13-17 May 2019||
2019 Living Planet Symposium
|28 Mar 2019||
4D-FORMAT project final workshop
|29-30 Jan 2019||
DataBio Plenary Meeting
|17-19 December 2018||
BigSkyEarth Conference: AstroGeoInformatics – Knowledge Discovery in Big Data from Astronomy and Earth Observation
|12-15 Nov 2018||
The ESA Earth Observation Φ-week
and the TEP Collocation
ESA ESRIN, Frascati (Rome), Italy